Einem Hinweis des vertrauenswürdigen Kantianers verdankt sich die folgende Ausschreibung für sechs Postdoc-Stellen am Berliner Research College „The Transformative Power of Europe“:
Call for Applications: Postdoctoral fellowships at the Research College “The Transformative Power of Europe”
· Fellowships: 6 postdoctoral fellowships
· Date/duration: 10 months fellowships starting October 2011
· Deadline for Applications: 1 April 2011 (Successful candidates will be informed by end April 2011)
The Research College (Kolleg-Forschergruppe) “The Transformative Power of Europe. External and Internal Diffusion of Ideas in the European Union”, directed by Profs. Tanja Börzel and Thomas Risse, advertises up to 6 post-doctoral fellows. We particularly encourage applications on projects located in the field of comparative regionalism.
The fellows should have their PhD in hand by the fall of 2011. The duration of the fellowship is 10 months (October 1, 2011 – July 31, 2012) with the possibility to reapply. The stipend amounts to € 30.000 annually (including travelling expenses).
The following materials should be submitted:
· CV and list of publications;
· Proposal for a post-doctoral project;
· Transcripts of degrees and other relevant material;
· Two letters of reference.
Please send your application to the following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Otto-Suhr-Institute for Political Science
Research College „Transformative Power of Europe“
Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel and Prof. Dr. Thomas Risse
Or via email to: transform-europe
Further information can be found here.
The KFG Coordination Team